Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube posts are published directly from Sharelov.
However, Instagram posts currently need to be published directly from the Instagram app. You can schedule Instagram publishing notifications via Sharelov for all your approved Instagram posts.
To schedule your campaign’s posts to Instagram, make sure:
- The Brand is connected to an Instagram Profile.
If you need to connect the brand to Instagram, please review How can I add a social profile to a Brand?
- The Campaign’s publishing tool is turned On. To confirm if the campaign is connected to a social media profile, go to the Campaign Actions menu and check that the Social Publishing function is turned ON.
Once the campaign has Social Publishing turned ON, you can proceed to schedule your posts by:
- Approve the post (posts need to be approved first to enable Publishing)
- Click on the post’s Publish button
- Select the user responsible for publishing the post (aka Publisher). Publishers need to validate their mobile phones in order to receive text notifications from Sharelov.
When the post is schedule to be published, Sharelov will send a Publish Notification via text message to the Publisher.
- The Publish Notification will include a link to the post so that the Publisher can copy the post’s assets and publish the post on the Instagram app.